WINE AND ALCOHOL SALES [MOTO/INTERNET]
Description: Because of the way of the business, numerous acquiring banks consider Beer wine and alcohol stores to be high Risk Merchant. This is to a limited extent because of the substantial directions set on the business, for example, age deals limitations, which make processors see your business as more powerless against chargebacks and client question.At Merchant Stronghold, our group of Installment, Preparing and Processing Specialists can coordinate your lager, wine and alcohol store with one of our numerous cooperating banks who spend significant time in high Risk Merchant accounts.
MCC: 5961 / 5330
PROCESSING OPTIONS FOR BEER, WINE AND LIQUOR MERCHANTS
- (POS) Terminals or Phone Swipes
- Virtual Terminal or Online Payment Gateway
- Mobile Card Processing on Smart Phone or Tablet
Website Requirements: Website should include clear Terms and conditions which clearly say that the customer is over the age of 18 years and per the law.
- Article of incorporation
- Bank Letter or Void Check
- D/L (Driving License)
- 2 years of audited Financials or tax returns of Business
- 6 months Processing Statements